Sunday, June 04, 2023

A Year In a Month

 

May is when the knuckleheads show up in the gorge.  Some of the neighbors are trying to reason with them.  After this sign gets covered with graffiti and busted up, I'm going to paint one that says, "If you have to be an asshole, stay home and do it."
Road closed signs have popped up in the hood.  They only mean people will drive down a closed, narrow one-way street then have to turn around and go the wrong way.  The the next driver to go the correct way has to back down the street and they all search for a road that is open.
Our street got paved.  No designated bike lane, no extra asphalt to fix our driveway.
I fixed the cairn.  And I fixed one of the new stones I added to the patio.  Unfortunately, doing it, I did something to the rib I hurt skiing back in March that hasn't quite healed yet.  I had to take three weeks off before I could fix anything else around the house or in the garden.

No comments: