Monday, June 05, 2023

A Year In a Month


 As always, May kicked off with my birthday.  I actually enjoy going to work that day rather than taking it off because celebrating with the kids is a treat.  Dora went above and beyond with the "card".  


Her birthday comes soon after so I made her wear the pin and tiara.  She got the standard Uncle Joe Card translated into Vietnamese. 

Beth shares a birthday with Bob Dylan.  I saw her but not him.  She showed off her bike collection that has grown considerably now that she's leading bike tours in her retirement.  She got me into biking as an adult back at the end of the last century.  I always envied her Surly Long Haul Trucker because it is such an amazing bike but way beyond my price range.
M closed out the May birthdays, hers is the 31st.  An annual crab fest isn't on her birthday, but on her husband Jeff's in early June.  Close enough.


No comments: