Friday, June 05, 2020

Merry Month of May

Some pictures from the month without a cohesive theme.  Gail has been cutting my hair since we met, that being 17 years ago and I get a haircut about every two months, I figure this may have been the 100th cut.  With Pet Smart closed we teamed up to cut Bean's hair, that's a first and hopefully the last, but we both look pretty sharp if I may say so.  It's my blog, I can say what I want.

I teamed up with Connie, Andy, Marilyn and Alan to do some grounds keeping at Hospicare.  You may remember we put together the new pavilion by the pond in 2018, and later gravel paths were added because the lawn was too soft and often wet for people to get to it easily.  As the grass tries to grow through the gravel we have started spraying it with a salt/vinegar solution to kill it.  Seems to be working.


I started another 3000-piece puzzle.  After four or five weeks it's coming along slowly.


A sculpture fitting of the times at Cornell.  With the sign positioned where it is I have titled it Nicotine Withdrawal.

Bean is slowing down but he still gets around town when it's not too hot.  His preferred position.
What work is like for me some days.  Sitting in the basement, using my laptop because the school supplied chromebook doesn't work for everything I have to do, and a student sending me a screen shot of their work on an assignment.

No comments: