Thursday, June 04, 2020

Merry Month of May





The last day of May involved a beautiful ride up the Black Diamond Trail to Taughannock State Park to     watch Gail and several friends take a dip in the lake.  I'm not sure what happened to my camera while they swam, but I had it when I biked over the upper falls, past the overlook and when I walked to the base of the falls. The BDT has been getting quite a lot of activity by people getting outdoors more, but somehow on a sunny Sunday morning I rode all the way to the park without seeing anyone else.  I counted 63 on my way back to Ithaca.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments: