Saturday, October 29, 2022

Great Show

 Ushering season is underway again.  I've done a few shows at the Hangar, none at the State yet.  Langhorn Slim played at the Hangar and I have heard a few of his songs on the radio but wasn't convinced enough to buy a ticket so signed up to usher. 


The Hangar is a theater and the audience is seated with a large area between them and the performer.  Todd Snider once filled the space with tables, but that was the only show I remember it occupied until this one.  Langhorn Slim invited people to come sit on the floor and if they were so moved, get up and dance.  They remained seated for the first song.


 This is how things were going during the second song.


He and the crowd were still at it by the end.  I'm adding this one to my looong Top 10 list of best shows.

 


No comments: