Sunday, June 10, 2018

'Round Town Changes




  Around town this spring there were some surprises and some changes.  We got some pretty intense snow showers April 19 that had some kids at school noting the irony of having a white 420 after having a green Christmas.
  Ezra's Tunnel is gated off, but a corner was cut which allows the lock to be cut as well.  Maybe someone will take care of that when they get tired of replacing the lock.
  Cornell has removed more of the orchard on Rt. 366.  I had my best day of picking in the trees behind the barn and store.  The block of trees I cut down adjacent to these is still vacant, I'm sure a building will go in some day.  The bottom photo is from Graduation Day at Cornell.  I watched a hot air balloon take off from Stewart Park and float over campus.

No comments: