Monday, April 27, 2020

Social Distancing, the Real Deal





I'm sure there are others who are as delighted as I am to wake up to a snow-covered world in the middle of April, but I didn't happen to meet any of them on my walk in Six Mile Creek April 16.  How can you not be stunned any time of year by the beauty of such conditions?
I've been trying to get out of the house around 6 am every day for a few hours.  Some days it's closer to 7 than 6, but as it gets light earlier it gets easier to get out.  The walks have been all over the place, I'm still finding myself in places I've never been around town, and once even did a round trip to Taughannock Falls in Trumansburg.
With all the snow, and even more rain, some of the trails are in rough shape.  This is compounded by the number of people getting out there to escape being confined for so many hours a day.


No comments: