Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Unexpected Trip, Unexpected Place


  At the end of the school year I took a trip that caught me by surprise, both for where I went and how much I enjoyed it.  The International Club organized a trip to a water park in the Poconos, a destination I probably wouldn't go to with anyone else.  They originally wanted to go to New York City and asked if I would chaperone which I would have loved to, but when it changed to this location and came a week after I had gone to NY with family, I had to decline.
  When the chaperones they had lined up needed to cancel at the last second I put aside my distaste for these kinds of parks and went along.  They did an amazing job of setting it up and really didn't need any chaperones, but since the school requires them I was happy to join Mark and Jen.  They had as much fun and relaxation as me.



No comments: