Tuesday, February 20, 2024

On the Trails

 

 

That stream bank erosion I've reported on previously got worse.  The latest re-route was done without consulting me, but I approve of it.


I especially like the nightlight they installed for these days when it's still dark when I go there in the morning.

 

Someone didn't see any issue with setting up a mobile sauna on a little-used trail in the Wildflower Preserve.  I didn't get a response when I asked the city forester if I could remove it and haven't been back to check to see if it's still there.


 

This piebald deer is still around, though it better stay on the trails and out of the street more or it won't make it until next summer to eat our flowers.
 

 Glad to see Mary Ann and Glenn getting out on the trails in the Adirondacks.  Although it's possible Mary Ann had to go it alone and used a timer to get this picture.  Thomas Mtn. with Cat and Lake George behind.

No comments: