Saturday, December 03, 2022

Friends Weekend

 The 35th Annual Friends Weekend took place in November.  I had a headache that lasted a few days but still had a good time.  Thankfully, it only progressed to be a mild cold, and I only shared the Covid virus with one other person who I spent the weekend with, and Gail missed out on getting it because she didn't go.

Despite the headache, I took a nice hike and found the senior citizens home junkyard in the woods.

The house had a fine dining room where we could all sit and eat together.
Two inches of rain over night turned this little nothing stream into a nice cascade.


 

Susan and Brian have been the photo album keepers and in the digital age we let them fall behind.  They printed out pictures from the last 12 years and we all chipped in to make new albums.

David and Jodi.


 A coordinated effort.

I never figured out the rules of this dice game, but it was entertaining to watch.


No comments: