Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Not Related Pictures

I finally got inside the Garage Mahal across the street from our house.  We've been on friendly terms with the neighbors since we moved in, but we never got to see the inside of the garage.  We've heard reports of million-dollar cars and a building with construction features that few garages have.  It's all true.  David last raced this car in the 80's and smacked it up a bit, but now it's almost fully restored and retired from racing.  I'm pictured next to an Alfa Romeo TZ (I think it's a TZ2 but I might be wrong, I can tell you it's red).

He's also got a Ferrari Lotus Elan

And there's an Alfa Romeo Duetto (1967).

I'm not sure which one he was talking about, but he said he's done more work on it since COVID than he had in the previous 30 years.

Look who got the fiddle out and remembered a few tunes!  We even sounded pretty good on a couple we played together.
I spent an afternoon with some of the college kids, then we all had take-out at our house.  Nice way to spend a day.

 I did another 2000-piece puzzle recently and learned the subject isn't what makes a good puzzle, it's the pattern and cut of the pieces.  I see no purpose for hardly any of these shoes, but I think it is my favorite puzzle I've done.

No comments: