Saturday, December 26, 2020

500 Miles

 



  November came and I got out of Ithaca, way out.  I think 10 counties to be specific.  The destination was Westfield for Friends Weekend, but since it was my first WNY trip since Gail and I passed through in January, I wanted to make the most of it.

  I made a stop in Dansville to visit Jim for a couple hours, then spent a night at Irenaeus.  Joe had a tree to cut down and gave me the honor of doing the deed.  They've also had loggers in their woods so I reopened some of the roads and trails.  No reason to do anything about that hanger.

  On my way home I swung through Erie County to see Chris and Darryl and Pat, Helene and the boys.  And dogs.  Also got to walk the Great Blue Heron grounds with Julie which will be remembered as the moment the presidential election results were announced.  Tried pretty hard to see others from the Heron, David isn't doing visits, Lori and Dan tried to get to Westfield but couldn't, and poor Fred broke his neck trying.  We'll get together eventually.


 


No comments: